Eligibility and admission:
- All students admitted to the English Honors Program are eligible to apply for the BA/MA as well.
- Interested students complete a short (one-page) application and commit to the dual degree during spring of their junior year
- Admission does not require GRE scores, but students should be aware that further graduate study or transfer to another programme would require GREs
- The MA portion of the program consists of 10 graduate English courses and the comprehensive exam
- 2 of the 10 graduate courses may be taken during senior year and will count for both the BA and the MA
- • These 2 graduate courses may be used to fulfill distribution requirements for the English major
- The remaining 8 courses may be taken during the summer after completing undergraduate degree and the fifth year in the dual degree program